Sunday, January 3, 2016

Fast Trout Action in Nasty Weather//Video

In the Final weeks of December, I had the opportunity to host good friend and great angler Craig Dye, of Last Cast Productions, down in Delacroix, la.  As a kind gesture Craig went home and made a short clip of what the day was all about.
Conditions were in the lower 50s and a strong north wind was blowing along with a  1.2 foot falling tide.  We caught everything on Matrix Shad and Rockport Rattler jig heads and Live shrimp. We didn't have to travel far from Sweetwater Marina to get into the action and we finished off a 50 speck limit before 9 am.  From specks we moved on to some shaded sight fishing, but as you can see in the video, Craig was successful. Just click the pic below to get started on a 2 minute clip of a lot of fish.






Until Next Time,

Stay Safe & Catch1

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just something about them" said Hickcock45 when shooting a review of a snubbie. I know the feeling. I love shooting a Snubbie more than any gun. This past weekend I took my LCR22 along with a my Smith 642 and Ruger LCR9mm. I had a great day, what is interesting is that I shoot the more powerful LCR9mm more accurately than the Smith. Maybe because of the extra weight. But it is such a lovely gun. So glad I bought the 9mm. Ammo is so much easier to get and I have a large stockpile from saving for years. Buy Ruger Guns Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. buy taurus guns online. what are you waiting for, get your taurus guns for the protection of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to visit your blog, I'm with the aid of all money owed ahead to extra reliable articles and that I assume we as a whole want to thank such a variety of properly articles, blog to impart to us. Superior put up, keep up with this brilliant paintings. It is pleasant to recognize that this subject matter is being additionally blanketed on this net web page so cheers for taking the time to speak about this! Thank you time and again! First-rate, an extremely good article that I genuinely enjoyed. Toy Maltipoo Puppies for Adoption. Where to find Red Toy Maltipoo Puppies

    ReplyDelete
  5. The article posted was very informative and useful. Thanks for sharing this with us.. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot. Toy Maltipoo Puppies for Adoption.Looking for Maltipoo Puppies for Rehoming

    ReplyDelete